GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
It's up to 22 now!

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of service warranty/agreement did you get with the Bimmer?
I've got 2 more years of CarMax Warranty. Based on stories from the previous owner and people on the forum, it kicks major ass

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I've got 2 more years of CarMax Warranty. Based on stories from the previous owner and people on the forum, it kicks major ass

Good call, I had the carmax warranty on my VW and it covered more than what I paid for it (one bill they paid was $2k+)

It's the main reason I'm mainly looking at carmax for my next ride.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Good call, I had the carmax warranty on my VW and it covered more than what I paid for it (one bill they paid was $2k+)

It's the main reason I'm mainly looking at carmax for my next ride.
Yee.

I'm planning on getting additional Warranty after the CarMax one goes out.

What's your next ride? I wanna know!

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Yee.

I'm planning on getting additional Warranty after the CarMax one goes out.

What's your next ride? I wanna know!

4 door MK6 Golf R seems like the right choice, cant decide if I was 6 speed or DSG.

My MKV is DSG and I haven't had any issues so far. A few of my other cars were manual transmissions and to be honest I get tired of them after a while...

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
4 door MK6 Golf R seems like the right choice, cant decide if I was 6 speed or DSG.

My MKV is DSG and I haven't had any issues so far. A few of my other cars were manual transmissions and to be honest I get tired of them after a while...

I would get that car in a DSG personally. But either way is going to have pros and cons.

I would see if one transmission has lower resale value and get that one. lol