GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Maybe only 17 in that color. There were a lot of m491 cars sold. They are awesome. Wide body look without all the turbo issues.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!

Just a few pics from Florence today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

live4something

Ready to race!
The tower was cool. I think we spent all of 4 hours in Pisa though. That's including lunch lol.

"Hey look! There's the tower" "want to go in the church?" "Well, guess that's it"

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Taking my car to the dealership tomorrow to get some rust at the peak of both my front fender arches looked at for warranty work. Wish me luck.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Im glad I havent gotten any yet especially after a few midwest winters. My MK4 has a little rust starting at the bottom of the fender that I need to take care of before it gets bad
The car originated in Ohio. Moved to PA with me for a winter. Then Savannah, Jacksonville, and now Atlanta. Between the snow, sun, and road debris, my paint has been through a lot. Never able to garage it, and wax only does so much for so long. It really needs a complete respray since clear coat is failing everywhere.
I've got the same thing
The fenders seem to be common. The reaction by dealerships seems to be hit or miss. I'm hoping they cover it and while they're painting the new fenders I can get the body shop to respray some other problem areas for relatively cheap. Door rub strips are peeling and my hood is bubbling clear coat as well.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
My door seals are rubbing the bottom of my door jam/frame thing-whatever. So much so it's rubbed the paint off to the primer, I don't know what's going on.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I have some rust on my FRS front fenders. Shitty Subaru paint+road dings+my GF lives 200 yards from the Pacific Ocean.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
My MKV didn't have any rust but it didn't see as many winters as some of you guys. Only 3 Michigan winters before I moved.