Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Couple pics..

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
I wish. Just a 911 sc. Sc had decent flaires. Everyone asks if it's a turbo. (930)

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Found another 911 recently. 85 Euro model. Want to buy it. I'd just sit on it for 5-10 years. Wifey thinks it's too much money to play with. They are better then a 401k. Lol

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
There was something special about his. I'm not sure what then. It was worth so much track day insurance companies wouldn't insure his track day.

He went out and got a 987 Cayman for track days.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Found another 911 recently. 85 Euro model. Want to buy it. I'd just sit on it for 5-10 years. Wifey thinks it's too much money to play with. They are better then a 401k. Lol

Seriously.

There was something special about his. I'm not sure what then. It was worth so much track day insurance companies wouldn't insure his track day.

He went out and got a 987 Cayman for track days.

Fuck I wish I had that problem (having too much money).

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Think he was saying theres more than 17

I ordered 4 prints from this guy for my office, would look good in your garage Brian. Too bad it doesn't match your car though (euro vs us spec? different models?)

http://petrolified.com/products/911

Euro spec had higher power. Couple different lights. No emissions. No cats. I already did a test pipe on mine and ditched the cat. Runs and sounds better.