GOLFMKV

G/R/S/B gathering

kush

sv_gravity 0

shit's crooked.

Mygt1's

Ready to race!
shit's crooked.

Thanks for Mr Kush time browsing my pix.... good or bad have to accept coz every1 have is own ideal and way of seeing thing...

Mr Kush, how about your ride? share yours.

Cheers

'Passionate Bring Further'

Mygt1's

Ready to race!
DIY: Rear Emblem / Valance (Cosmetics Mods)

After finished up the CF Roof, still got some balance left, my though tell me why not go ahead with subject as mentioned above? will post the pix once i am back from state.

Thanks for reading

Cheers
:):thumbup:

jakemkv

Ko3 = lolz
Car(s)
2006 cw gti
Which 1 you referring? if the top 1 doesn't look like VW, but bottom YES, look cool.

Cheers
:)

He means, you have a swastica on your car, and the nascar has a huge jewish star. hes making fun of your Antisemitism basically

Streetlight

Banned
He means, you have a swastica on your car, and the nascar has a huge jewish star. hes making fun of your Antisemitism basically

I don't think the OP has any intention of being Antisemitic, in fact in Asia, the swastika is typically a good luck symbol.

Mygt1's

Ready to race!
:bellyroll:

Ops abit lose here, but doesn't mind to me...... coz every1 are unique and different lifestyle, different though, in fact 1 of the forummer is correct SWASTIKA in asia are good luck symbol.. so why should i border about.... Do what ever i like... life is free mind...... sometimes think further

Thanks for sharing

Cheers
:)