• 0WHT001403 - VW O-Ring, 27x3.2 - 2
  • 002E321371E - VW Gasket - 1
  • 0N10554002 - VW Round HD. Screw, M6x35 - 10
  • 002E321385A - VW Gasket - 1
  • 0NN0438092 - VW Seal Ring 24x29 - 1
  • 0G052128A1 - VW Sealing Grease for Seal 50G - 1
    [*]0G052182A2 - OEM Dual Clutch Transmission Fluid - 8L
  • 002B709210B - VW OEM Shim for DSG Transmission - 1

Are you sure that we need to install " 8 Litters of OEM Dual Clutch Transmission Fluid " after installing the LSD? I thought only 6 litters will be enough! :iono:
Do you think I have to add extra 2 litters because the transmission was completely out of oil? :help:

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
I did my own install. I got the part from the company who's diagram you posted

Impressed that you did your own install. I go as far as bolt on mods but cracking open trannies and engines sounds like fun but wow gotta have skills and tools. I am checking with AU Tuning to see if that gasket is going to be replaced as part of the install. Thanks again for the heads up.

Last edited:

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
Impressed that you did your own install. I go as far as bolt on mods but cracking open trannies and engines sounds like fun but wow gotta have skills and tools. I am checking with AU Tuning to see if that gasket is going to be replaced as part of the install. Thanks again for the heads up.

Yeah it was a first time for me. I just didn't do the machine work that was involved to get the stock ring gear off. If you do order that part from the company, they ship it QUICK. I got it 2 days later after placing the order

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Yeah it was a first time for me. I just didn't do the machine work that was involved to get the stock ring gear off. If you do order that part from the company, they ship it QUICK. I got it 2 days later after placing the order

I will order it, thanks for the help!

vwocd

Well I got my estimate for the install from my chosen installer, AU Tuning in Huntington Beach. While some will gasp at the price I believe in having the "A" team do certain mods considering the downside and the expense of a DSG tranny. Anywho....$1200 is the quote. As soon as the bearings get here I am going to schedule the install. So this will turn out to be a 2000 dollar mod or 2045.96 for all parts and labor to be exact. I am going to the track (road course at Fontana Nov 9th) and that will serve as the comparison experience BEFORE LSD and then I will schedule the next available track day once the LSD is installed for the comparison run or I will do the run up to Big Bear and back on Highway 38 for a review.

I like the staff at AU Tuning that's not a bad price for having them do the install. I just had a bunch of work done there, staff is top notch. I'm glad to have a great shop so local.
Let me know how the install goes [emoji106]

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
subd

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
The bearings arrived today so I am good to go. I will contact AU Tuning and get this install scheduled!!!

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
I was looking at a Peloquin kit, dont know anything about mFactory. In for updates.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Sorry guys I have not been able to schedule the install, still sitting on bench. Will get this in next month and report back.