GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2007 GTI, 105,000km - Flawless Condition - $14,500 OBO - Mississauga, Ont

Brendub

Car(s)
GTI
FS: 2007 GTI, 105,000km - Flawless Condition - $12,900 Reduced - Mississauga, Ont

The time has come to sell the GTI, I have owned this car for close to 4 years now and the previous owner was a good friend of mine who purchased it brand new. This GTI has always been garage stored since new and has barely seen winter only the first couple of years and the rest of the time it was properly stored in an insulated facility with a OEM VW car cover. This GTI is in flawless shape and has no accidents. It has been meticulously maintained with oil change and services every 7500km since new. Timing Belt and Waterpump Service have been completed at 100k by Bramgate Volkswagen, the dealer this GTI was mainly serviced at.

The car recently won 1st place class for modified MK5 Golf/Jetta at Berlin Klassik European car show and shine in Kitchener Ontario this past weekend of 09/07/2014.

Factory Options Include:

- Leather Interior
- Power Moonroof/Sunroof
- Keyless Entry
- Factory Alarm
- Cruise Control
- AM/FM 6 Disc CD Changer
- Bi-Xenon Headlights
- Fog Lights

Here are the enhanced performance modifications that have been installed and included with the sale also.

- Revo Stage 2 Software
- VEI Digital Boost Gauge & Column Pod
- Forge Twintake CAI
- Magnaflow 3" Turbo Back Exhaust
- R8 Coil Packs
- Porsche Coolant Cap
- BFI Stage 2 Engine Mounts
- Bully Stage 2 Performance Clutch with Aluminum Lightweight Flywheel
- Audi TT Shorter Throw Shifter
- VMAXX Extreme Adjustable with Dampening Control Coilovers
- Thunder Bunny OEM Rear Bumper
- Thunder Bunny OEM Side Skirts
- Wolfsburg Jetta Font End
- LED Interior Light Kit
- ECS Stuby Antennea
- ATS Cups 18x8.5 ET 47 with 215/40R18 91W Continental Extreme DWS Tires (Add $1900)
- Tinted Windows
- Factory OEM Hood Bra (Rare Piece To Find)

I will sell the car with the stock 18" huffs that have 75% tread on Continental Sport Contact 5's. No expense spared on this car, a definite must see! No test pilots and serious inquires only!

$12,900 OBO With Stock Huffs

Please contact me @ 647-281-6807 or by email at speer.brendan@gmail.com

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/mississauga-peel-region/2007-volkswagen-gti-coupe-2-door-105k-in-flawless-condition/1026672177

Thanks for looking,

Cheers

Last edited:

Brendub

Car(s)
GTI
Price reduction bump! This MK5 GTI is one of the cleanest, low mileage in the GTA and probably Ontario. If you are in the market for an MK5 GTI with tasteful mods then this is the one for you!

Brendub

Car(s)
GTI
Bump for reduced price, need it gone this weekend $12,900! You won't find a cleaner, low mileage (105,500km) GTI out there in such flawless shape! Available for viewing all weekend, if interested call me @ 647-681-6807 to arrange a time!