GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VMR Wheels - V718 Signature Mesh ** NEW DESIGN **

hkswrxti

/black magic
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI
If you get VMRs I got first dibs on Abe's FTD's.
:lol:

:lol: you got first dibs for sure. I'm mainly looking for 18s. Let's see how long he holds onto those wheels.

Without a doubt Im going to get VMRs.
either:
-18" silver VB3's
-18" gunmetal V710's
These sorta remind me of the tenzo type-r wheels. however, these are more appealing. The more I look at these wheels, the more I start to love them...

PleaseEatSomeShit

1-900-RAT-FUCK
Car(s)
06 gti
those are hot

LAWSON

GTI=FAST\FASTER=BIKE
Car(s)
2009 GTI
18's :thumbsup:

beautiful and mean at the same time
wish you had post some pics with a MKV///

As usual beautiful wheels from VMR and great pricing is a major plus. Personally I'm waiting for the 701's because they're sick. I have the 710's and love em. Thanks for being such a great service to the VW community, it's much appreciated. One tiny favor, could you offer a VW center cap option? One that fits the plastic center cap you provide and just replaces the VMR logo part.

GTIWV

WV VW
im just throwin it out there, but i think they look identical to some of the other vmr wheels. lol

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
As usual beautiful wheels from VMR and great pricing is a major plus. Personally I'm waiting for the 701's because they're sick. I have the 710's and love em. Thanks for being such a great service to the VW community, it's much appreciated. One tiny favor, could you offer a VW center cap option? One that fits the plastic center cap you provide and just replaces the VMR logo part.

I'll bring this suggestion up for you, Zev.

bored of seeing the same wheel designs lets actually see something NEW

To the untrained eye even the rabbit, gti, and r32 can look the same. Find the subtle differences, it's part of the fun.