GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Kurupt's s2000 Racekor thread

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
I'm gay. :lol:

It's ok Phil, i'll let you live vicariously through me ;)

Really liking where you're going with this build man...I'm not really a JDM fan, but I have a few buddies who have S2Ks, and reading your thread has convinced me that maybe I should give them a second chance!

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
The S2000 is the only honda I would own besides an nsx. As far as my opinion will go, and I think it will go far, every other honda is definitely not built to the same standard and prestige as they were.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
The S2000 is the only honda I would own besides an nsx. As far as my opinion will go, and I think it will go far, every other honda is definitely not built to the same standard and prestige as they were.

Okay, let me ask you something. What is the draw to the NSX? Personally, I don't think the performance is that amazing...it's in the same price range as a GT-R, and it looks ugly to me....sell me...what's the attraction?

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
Okay, let me ask you something. What is the draw to the NSX? Personally, I don't think the performance is that amazing...it's in the same price range as a GT-R, and it looks ugly to me....sell me...what's the attraction?

The new one is shit. I think the only car that has a chance of even coming close to the gtr from a japanese automakers is the supra. Toyota has a big shoe to fill with that car and I hope they step up. Nissan sure did obviously.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
The new one is shit. I think the only car that has a chance of even coming close to the gtr from a japanese automakers is the supra. Toyota has a big shoe to fill with that car and I hope they step up. Nissan sure did obviously.

The new NSX?

And is the Supra even still in production...? I thought they stopped making those years ago...or did I miss something? (Again, sorry, I really don't stay up on the JDM scene) :iono:

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
this is the only nsx, the new one is awful

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
this is the only nsx, the new one is awful

holy giant picture batman....

see, maybe I don't have good taste, but that just doesn't strike me as an attractive car...it seems...I dunno, too disproportional to me...haha

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
It's definitely different but the performance aspect is great. Expecially when you introdufe forced induction. Just google some videos

SuperSkyline89

Das Schiesse
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
For its time the NSX was revolutionary. It literally made the Ferrari of its time (308? Not absolutely sure) look like crap. Aluminum construction and perfect balance, they had Ayrton Senna help develop it. It was never meant to be street fast, you had to be on a track to get it to shine.

It's JDM royalty, one of the best examples of what Honda engineers can do when they don't have to compromise.