GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Huntington/Newport/Costa Mesa?

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Anyone around here from Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Costa Mesa etc. I'm considering moving down there from Missoula, Montana where I go to U of MT. I'm gonna transfer into USC but need to do a semester at a CC to finish up my Associates Degree.

I'm thinking about Orange Coast College, which is in the mentioned area. Just wanted to know what people think of the area. Any opinions or suggestions/comments are welcomed.

I've lived all over the US and internationally so I know that I like big cities, and being near to the ocean. I think it would be a good fit for me. I love surfing too.

Rabbitpilot

Go Kart Champion
I work in Costa Mesa and can see the college from there. It's an AWESOME area, but expensive, that's why I live 60 miles away. It's pretty much the only way you can afford to buy a house unless you are a doctor.:cry:

Too many things to say about it. There is always something to do and if you like to track your car it's the best. We have a few road courses within a few hours drive and I seem to go out about once a month.:laugh: OCC is awesome too, my ex-wife went there. If you need any advice or assistance, feel free to give me a PM.:headbang:

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Thanks again. Man, 2 really solid, informative pieces of info from you today. I think you get my vote for MVP of the day.:thumbup: