GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Arizona

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
So is there anything going on this weekend in Phoenix...either Saturday or Sunday??? I really wanna come down and go to a meet or drive this weekend.

conom06d

Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
so nothing going on.....:iono: oh well. I will be down in the area so look out for a BMP with some fast stickers on the sides :laugh:. Prolly go to F1 Race factory for some fun :thumbsup:

Nicholas

Vanilla Bear
If I lived in AZ I'd be driving up and around Flagstaff or down around the mountains around Tucson. It looks freaken beautiful out there.

conom06d

Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
Yeah but tucson if 4hrs away and flag is 2. it is beautiful but no one wants to go with me :cry:. I guess Easter weekend

conom06d

Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
lol it is when it is littered with police and is nothing but straight. now if it was turns :thumbsup:.

DSG_MASTER

DSG!!Manstyle!!
Car(s)
GTI MKVI
J, You should to take the drive to Bartlett lake. It's phenomenal. I tuned the GLI for that drive. Oh Yeah, the GHL TBE is on!! :thumbup:

NewYorkMike

So hot right now. . .
hey dsg_master you have that Shadow Blue GLI dumped on the stock 17's I have seen at VW North Scottsdale?

conom06d

Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
Yeah that is his....it looks awsome, especially in that blue

grasshopper

Frankie Says Reflex
Car(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK
Later this week I will be doing the run up HWY89 all the way from Congress to Flag. Most likely Wed. or Thu., early afternoon as it is least crowded. Would be happy to play dueling banjos up the mountain with someone if they happen to have a day off or are unemployed. Might be convinced to delay it or do it again on Sat., but I'm really itchin to go.

conom06d

Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
I could do saturday, but not during the week :redface: but i'll have to see and let you know if i can make it any sooner

Tricky

Autocross Newbie
I know this is a week late but Bug-O-Rama is this Sunday. I'll be hitting that up since I'll be in Phoenix this weekend to get REVO'd.

R

Ronnie@BSH

I know this is a week late but Bug-O-Rama is this Sunday. I'll be hitting that up since I'll be in Phoenix this weekend to get REVO'd.

When you going to be in town? We can arrage something for the Revo flash

juniormkv

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 GTI
I could do saturday, but not during the week :redface: but i'll have to see and let you know if i can make it any sooner

hey how you doing? r u going to come to the bug o rama this sunday? it would b nice to finally meet u, if u think u can make it let me know maybe u can park with us there.........:thumbsup: