GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

live4something

Ready to race!
Nothing in particular. What did you do when you were there?
Normal touristy stuff. Big Ben, Parliament, Buckingham Palace, rode the London Eye.

Went in the Churchill war rooms(pretty cool if you like history), Westminster Abbey, and Kensington Palace (wouldn't waste time going in, but the parks around it are really nice.)

Notting Hill Market actually has some pretty cool stuff. A lot of knock off antiques though. So if you want to buy anything major do your research.

My wife and I did a ton of traveling the 3 years we were in Europe. We found one of our favorite things to do when traveling to a big, historic city was to set a day aside to have no schedule or plan and just roam around an see what we find. You end up seeing a lot you might not otherwise. You also get a better sense of the actual city and culture that way. Wonder into random pubs off the beaten path too.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
blaine, you can't outbid me

because I'm more jew than you

False. It's not in your blood.

Lol at all of this.

A quick search of ***got or fuck you matt on groupme would break the internet

:bellyroll:

but it was 99 cents!

Oh snap...we went there?

Finally got a nice enough day to wash ye Olde Penimobile today...it felt good to work on something today. Also, second to last day at this job...begin my new one on Monday, so I'm pretty stoked about that!

Maybe I'm crazy, but I feel like OT is gaining some momentum?

Also, I know he doesn't come in here very often, but happy birthday Elliot!

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Lol at all of this.

:bellyroll:

Oh snap...we went there?

Finally got a nice enough day to wash ye Olde Penimobile today...it felt good to work on something today. Also, second to last day at this job...begin my new one on Monday, so I'm pretty stoked about that!

Maybe I'm crazy, but I feel like OT is gaining some momentum?

Also, I know he doesn't come in here very often, but happy birthday Elliot!
Ya few people are showing up, it's nice.

Wait new job? What are you going to be doing?

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
Ya few people are showing up, it's nice.

Wait new job? What are you going to be doing?

Same kind of stuff, but i'll be in a higher position than I am now, making better money, cutting close to an hour off of my commute

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
That sounds awesome.

Next week is my last week of teaching for a while. I can't commit to another quarter. The wife and I are looking to abandon Florida in the next few months and hopefully end up in the triangle in North Carolina.

Status
Not open for further replies.