GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WARNING – DO NOT USE TM TUNING

thezoneR32

Ready to race!
Just letting everyone know not to order anything from TMTuning as it appears they may be in trouble and you will lose your money as I just have. I ordered a $220 part from TMTuning (R32 Pedal set) and after 3 months of excuses as to why I hadn’t received it I got this reply:

“Hello Paul,

thank you for your email and apologies for any latency responding.

We thank you for your order but we must regrettably inform you that we will not be able to fill your order at this time. Due to supply changes in our market and company restructure the order shipment will be delayed longer than we would consider acceptable. Therefore, unfortunately the only thing we can suggest at this time is to look for another dealer and or shop to order the item in question - and or - return to us at a later time when the new site and product selection has been re-established.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we are sorry for the trouble, hopefully we can make it up to you next time!

Thank you again for your understanding,

TM Tuning”

No mention of refunding the $220 and no response to my multiple demands for a refund.

Of course I can’t make a paypal claim now because its outside 45 days. I guess this was bound to happen eventually given how much gear I buy from overseas. Makes me really angry.

Be Warned!

Please pass this on to any other VW, AUDi or BMW or forums in the world you might be a member of. I have posted on VWWatercooled, VWGolfnet, golfmkv.com, vwvortex and r32OC.com.

Spizo85

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW MKV R32
Send paypal and email and let them know what's happened? I'm sure you wouldn't be the first person this has happened to. They'll be able to fix it.

thezoneR32

Ready to race!
After several abusive emails to TMTuning I get this...

"Hello,

TM Tuning has received your email, we apologize ahead of time for the latency responding but we are in a administration transition which is slowing down the response time we normally have which is 24-48hrs.

If you receive this email rest assured we have received yours and there is no need to reply at this point or send another email. We are attempting to answer all emalis as quickly as possible and in the order of which they were received. So please be patient.

Thank you,
TM Tuning"

Looks like Im gonna keep bombarding them everyday now just to give them the shits.

Jethro41

Volkswagenista!!
Car(s)
VW GOLF V GTI
Thanks for the heads up OP, I was about to order my timing belt kit through them for my 105k service.

Anyone have any suggestions on where to go now for a timing belt kit to avoid getting a blowtorch to the balls from my dealer?

MK-FIVE

Banned
Car(s)
VOLKSWAGEN GTI 2006
Thanks for the heads up OP, I was about to order my timing belt kit through them for my 105k service.

Anyone have any suggestions on where to go now for a timing belt kit to avoid getting a blowtorch to the balls from my dealer?

Ecstuning.com

Jethro41

Volkswagenista!!
Car(s)
VW GOLF V GTI
Thanks Mk -Five... I'll look them up to avoid roasted scrote...

MYGTI07

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 GTI
The website it's closed now....

LoL wow.... What a croc of shit. Good thing I didint buy the $300 LED SlimLines.
I got them from a member for way cheaper.

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
very sad to hear this, i spent lots of money with these guys.

terrible that they've ripped you off like this (and many others i'm sure) :paddle:

Booba

Ready to race!
Sorry to hear that you got burnt and it would explain why they didn't respond to a request to find some parts. Just as well..

whplash

Can it go faster?
If you used a credit card through paypal, you can use your bank's card services to open a dispute for the money you paid and no goods received. Your bank will investigate and after some weeks hopefully refund you your money. But you need to have used a M'card or Visa, Amex.