GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Virginia MKV owners holler this way

Just moved to Woodbridge from being stationed in Germany the last 3 years.. Can anybody tell me any issues on the emission inspections here as for TBE's or ECU flashes or anything about the inspections here on tuned cars?

dkwince

BIG WILLIE STYLE
Car(s)
Moon Rover
Just moved to Woodbridge from being stationed in Germany the last 3 years.. Can anybody tell me any issues on the emission inspections here as for TBE's or ECU flashes or anything about the inspections here on tuned cars?

Gotta have a cat of some sort or you wont pass emissions. hi flow cats will do just fine.

I have a TBE with no flash at this time and I don't have a CEL. I'll be getting a APR Stage 2 flash as soon as customs lets go of my car.

And I take it that a VTA catch can isn't legal in this state...lol

Do they even go under the hood here for emissions? If so, I'll eather hide the damn thing or block it off long enough to pass the inspection.

b0oZ

Ready to race!
Herro! My two cousins and myself just moved into a house in Burke. I have a UG gti. One of my cousins has a slammed CW , and my other cousin just bought a blue R.

Haha.. Yea, my roommate hasn't been a big help with the ?'s so I decided to bring it here.. But right now I dont have my car cuz customs has decided to hang on to it for physical inspection.. So hopefully nothing is missing and I can get it back this week

Damn, ya'll just have a house full with the golfs..lol My roommate is more into the jap's but he can't really talk sh*t cuz he sold his 350Z when he was with his ex wife and he's now rollin' with a mercury mariner..lol Almost had him convince into buying a MK6 though.