GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official MMA Thread

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
Faber TKO Round 2
Cerrone submission round 4
Brown TKO round Round 1

And I am not all excited that Goldberg and Rogan are doing the fight commentary. I like Job but am pretty sick of Goldberg over hyping every single fucking punch and kick, calm down dude, there will be a time for your "aaaaaaand it is allllllllllllll over."

wolfpack_1.8T

Banned
Faber TKO Round 2
Cerrone submission round 4
Brown TKO round Round 1

And I am not all excited that Goldberg and Rogan are doing the fight commentary. I like Job but am pretty sick of Goldberg over hyping every single fucking punch and kick, calm down dude, there will be a time for your "aaaaaaand it is allllllllllllll over."

completely agree man.

Anyone watch TUF wed night? That first fight was a joke. Knee to the head my ass.

im going to go watch it now. i have been so busy, i completely forgot about that.

SFIrishFool

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08' GTI
bump, simply because people ACTUALLY thought that Vitor Belfor had a chance against Anderson Silva?!?!??!

Kick to the face, thank you very much goodnight motherfucker, as Silva's done before.

any of you in the Cali Bay Area, got tickets to a Strikeforce fight where my buddy Henry will be in his last fight before a hopeful entrance into the UFC. Unfortunately the dude he's supposed to fight keeps ducking him so it might be around the summer time but he is sponsored by our company so I got a shit ton of tickets on the cheap, yo.

SFIrishFool

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08' GTI
Totally. Vitor's eyes were open when he took it too, I don't think he even thought a guy could kick that high, but HES THE FUCKING SPIDER!!!

I didn't catch any of the fights before that one, so if there was some awesome KO I missed lemme know anyone.