GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Don't even know where to start. Ive just been prowling craigslist with no luck. I need something to plug into my receiver for my records.

Teach me the ways in headphones master

I'd say ~$300 max. I don't mind used either.

$300 is actually a really good budget. It opens you up to a lot of options up to mid-range stuff brand new.

Check out Head-Fi for reviews of the latest stuff and there are shops as well as meets in LA you can go to so you can try out different pairs.

Two big names in open backs I know off the top of my head are Grado Labs and Sennheiser.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
$300 is actually a really good budget. It opens you up to a lot of options up to mid-range stuff brand new.

Check out Head-Fi for reviews of the latest stuff and there are shops as well as meets in LA you can go to so you can try out different pairs.

Two big names in open backs I know off the top of my head are Grado Labs and Sennheiser.

And beyerdyanmic 990's.

I use a pair of the 880 pros which is a semi open back and retired my old school Denon D5000s.

Edit, I have the premiums not pro's. Pros have plastic construction and a coiled cord. Premiums have all aluminum construction and straight cord. I hate a coiled cord.