GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK5 GTI vs Jetta 2.5L

Tutti57

Ready to race!
This should be good...another vote for the interview. Someone please point me to the corolla tard. If like a good laugh

bit of a trip

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
I'd guess he would run the 1/4 in 15.9-16.5, and that you could what, low 13's? Sorry, not much experience with turbo FWD, only ever raced awd.

But yeah you'll kill him. Will be fun to hear the outcome.

Car(s)
Subaru
GTI vs ricer corolla

via McTube for iPhone/iPad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ry6Cf4EHI0

Not sure if that share button worked cause I'm on my phone.

TSiUG

sleeper...
I'd guess he would run the 1/4 in 15.9-16.5, and that you could what, low 13's? Sorry, not much experience with turbo FWD, only ever raced awd.

But yeah you'll kill him. Will be fun to hear the outcome.

high 13s

TSiUG

sleeper...

Tutti57

Ready to race!

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
"You see that right there, that's the pulley for the turbo" lmfao. A TRD header that's a vtech off a honda civic si!? Rofl, that's too good lol. God do I love people who have absolutely no understanding on how motors work. Toyota and Honda are the same thing now huh? Ebay buy now for the win!!!!!!!

PEACEFULGT-EYE

Ready to race!
"You see that right there, that's the pulley for the turbo" lmfao. A TRD header that's a vtech off a honda civic si!? Rofl, that's too good lol. God do I love people who have absolutely no understanding on how motors work. Toyota and Honda are the same thing now huh? Ebay buy now for the win!!!!!!!

hahaha especially when they use the terminology for the part and call it something else or reference it to totally another part of the car! LOL.

Tutti57

Ready to race!
That's my dad. It did 9s after he changed the paint filter and lubed the muffler bearings.

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Twin turbo AND a supercharger? Maan I hope he can manage to control the tire spin long enough to get one of his 10 or 12 second passes on film.