GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Unofficial FAQ for Big Turbo FSI owners Pt2

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
I installed mine like the first diagram. I assumed the MBC was there to open the wastegate without dealing with the n75. It is a bypass to prevent overboosting even if the n75 does not open.

The second layout seems like the MBC prevents pressure from reaching the n75 until it reaches a certain PSI. the N75 may still remain closed (or open) and I would think you would still see overboosting.

In this particular case he wants the N75 to control boost but for tuning purposes just wants something in place to control max boost.

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Scirocco
IE replied to me for the in-line diagram and they confirmed the below one as the MBC in-line with the N75

carbonduc27

Car(s)
07 CW GTI 4dr Stage2
Pardon my ignorance but what does running it inline do? Are you preventing the n75 from getting boost until a certain psi is reached?

I am just using the parallel mbc as a safety measure and letting the n75 do its' thing.

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Scirocco
Hi
The car doesn’t start well and the ignition delays after I installed the R intake camshaft, RS4 and IE intake manifold and car running too rich!
I flashed the car by a file includes the new HW as sent by my tuner.

I checked the intake camshaft by VCDS and here are the results;

Based on group 091 the difference is 0.5KW to 1KW and -7KW in group 093 and I don’t know what both means :)

Also the fuel rail pressure (actual) is going up and down!

What do you think?

Goodz

Ready to race!
Hey guys, got my 3076r kit and just finishing up with a last few pieces, is the DAP TTRS lpfp and PM3 module the best solution for lpfp?

Going Revo stage 4 and just need to figure out the lpfp solution as well as a solid d/v relocation kit that will work for the atp external waste gated 3076r kit. I've searched for hours and days and weeks. Can't figure out the best solution for these two issues.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Pm3 and dw65v is what I use. Mods in sig

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Goodz

Ready to race!
Pm3 and dw65v is what I use. Mods in sig

Thanks got the fuel figured out now. My issue is a d/v relocation, is my only option something custom? What are your D/V setups for BT's? I've reached out to several companies and no luck.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Thanks got the fuel figured out now. My issue is a d/v relocation, is my only option something custom? What are your D/V setups for BT's? I've reached out to several companies and no luck.
I have the atp hard line but gonna be getting rid of it in favor of bov on the tb pipe. Waiting for parts list from a buddy @joshohol

Goodz

Ready to race!
I have the atp hard line but gonna be getting rid of it in favor of bov on the tb pipe. Waiting for parts list from a buddy @joshohol

Nice, what's the reason for getting rid of it?

Goodz

Ready to race!
It seems the more I try to find a solution the more confused I'm getting ��.

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
Posting here since trans and awd and some other stuff will cross over

All good projects come to a head at some point, would be willing to part my full car. There are a few items I may hold onto for a few but just about everything is up for grabs. Including fueling parts also have a set of cams currently in for a regrind so if someone wants lets talk and we can work out a change of hands on that.

I will need to have committed buyers for a certain dollar mount with deposits before I go into a full part. but basically if engine, trans and turbo kit go (or any combo of the 2 it will happen).

Or just buy the whole car done and working and cheaper than you can do it lol.

PM me for details please, more you buy we can work out packages

Engine - Proven to over 550tq and over 600hp, 50k on it, 180 compression all across (1-2 psi deviation that's it!), Iabed rear main seal, IE Rods, Farrea +1mm valves, Farrea TI springs and retainers, Vacuum pump delete. Complete long block would come with a brand new timing refresh kit all guides and chains and tensioners and tool kit to install, no oil cooler, no oil pan, no pcv, no fueling all will be separate.

Turbo kit - Complete 6062 gen2 twin scroll kit, all piping, IC and intake, Synapse DV valve w/ boost tap and AN lines to fit, down pipe, Twin MVS Tial gates and Swain Tech coated. Clears all awd and fwd setups. Turbo is new less that 4k on it and maybe 15 passes on the track. Oil lines includes and steel oil pan. Includes AN boost controller lines also.

Trans - Full DQ500 AWD swap with external cooling, Trans, axles, engine bracket, starter, flywheel for 8 bolt (if you have 6 bolt I can get you a flywheel that will work) Mocal external pump with AN lines and temp controlled relay for turn on and off, and shifter. This is the shorter gearing, TTRS is longer this trans is faster. We still hit over 200mph on the dyno in 6th. DQ500 also has real LC. Tune will be OEM, we can talk upon purchase and setup with a UNI tune if desired.

Fuel - Uni injectors with Uni beta HPFP and line and modified fuel rail, hard line across engine included

Catch can with pcv

Divorced oil cooler kit

Fluidamper

Billet machined oil pan

Vacuum pump

Harness you would need to work it out but ill provide what I have for diagram/list.

Water meth kit aquamist HFS-4 with DPI and intake manifold

Bigger TB - $100 buy that right away

AWD swap interior and more

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Nice, what's the reason for getting rid of it?

make the bay a ittle cleaner, less hoses and clamps to fuck with and easier access to shit when i need to remove stuff

Goodz

Ready to race!