GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who in here owns a MKV R32??? Sign in!

sicyo

Car(s)
08 VW R32
Finally!

Bought #4785 two weekends ago!

Previous owner had Koni yellow adjustable shocks/struts installed along with H&R Progressive Sport springs and H&R adjustable front and rear sway bars.

I've been wanting an R32 for years after test-driving a couple. Just had to wait for the timing/money to be right. I'm glad I waited, and glad I looked when I did. Previous owner was awesome every step of the way. Only 64K on it!

wookie3034

Just picked her(#3034) up last Friday. Only 75k mi. Came with Forge intake and Borla exhaust. Looking forward to a long relationship.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

wicked

Just picked her(#3034) up last Friday. Only 75k mi. Came with Forge intake and Borla exhaust. Looking forward to a long relationship.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

DUDE. I saw this post on AlphaEuros and I totally commented on this. What a small world. I would jumped on this if I didn't get my car a week before lol

wicked

Hey y'all - long time MK5 Rabbit (RIP) owner, but I'm now in #4745 as of 4/20, currently at around 74k miles
- United Gray wrapped in 3M vinyl in Wicked
- UM Stage 1 with adjustable launch/spark cut (prev. owner)
- CTS Turbo intake (prev. owner)
- Intake resonator delete; rear wiper delete for +10 HP
- 18" Rotiform BLQs - picture is a little older with stock wheels
- Air lift when I feel like installing it :)

@wicked.mkv on Instagram

Attachments

• IMG_3668.JPG
    IMG_3668.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 520

waltcmusic

Car(s)
#4785 R32
Bought #4785 two weekends ago!

Previous owner had Koni yellow adjustable shocks/struts installed along with H&R Progressive Sport springs and H&R adjustable front and rear sway bars.

I've been wanting an R32 for years after test-driving a couple. Just had to wait for the timing/money to be right. I'm glad I waited, and glad I looked when I did. Previous owner was awesome every step of the way. Only 64K on it!
Hi, I bought this R32 #4785 new on 2008, from Stevens Creek VW dealer, and I was the original owner. A real pleasure to hear it only has 64K miles so far. If you live in Los Angeles County, I still have the original spare key for it, and you can have it for free. Unused for 9 years now.

History of this R32: The Koni yellow shocks, upgraded muffler, dark tinted glass, and sway bars were installed by my customer that I sold him the car in 2009 that he took over monthly payments, under first owner still. Not the second owner. It was repossessed in 2010 when he failed to pay during the Great Recession, and resold later at a dealer (paid $21,000 auction) in Westminster, CA area to the second owner next.

Suspected issues and problems (maybe fixed by now): Front passenger seat power lumbar broke in 2010 by my customer. Check to see if the power lumbar blows air in and out (maybe it's still unfixed). Vehicle had vandalism and graffiti on dashboard inside when I got it back, plus a tear hole on driver's seat (cost $3,000 to repair the interior by VW credit bank), and I was forced to let it reprocessed. It lost the new-car smell inside completely by mid-2009, and then it smells like graffiti paint in 2010. Don't be scared, I assume the car is in new condition and restored again since 2011.

(PS: I'm a celebrity a little. Take care of it...)

Last edited:

r32squirrel

#4454 signing in candy white

The car has been amazing. Always maintained at the dealership. Take corners like a champ on some toyos. It has neuspeed exhaust and intake. APR tune. I have contemplated selling it, but its my baby.

BTW I highly recommend the neuspeed exhaust