GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wipers

DeWet

Ready to race!
Help neede please with wipers problem.
So first a bit of background info.......my rear wiper always worked a bit intermittend depending on weather and temp but always just assumed it was a bad connection.
In the last couple of months I did a couple of upgrades like cecm for bixenons and also steering controller and stalks for my mk6 steering.

After cecm upgrade I found the following problem.....front wiper auto function worked, rear with rear sprayer did not.....front sprayer disnt work but when used on stalk it would cause rear wiper and sprayer to work.

I thought it was the stalk but after replacing with stalk without the cluster option switch( since this is now on steering) the problem persists.

I thought I copied the correct settings for the cecm after the replace but might have messed up the coding.

Does any of this make sense to anyone and some suggestions where I can start looking?

Thanks

Last edited:

DeWet

Ready to race!
It turns out the CECM I installed came from a Passat so the Rear Wiper Installed under the long coding helper was not enabled.
Also removed some other setting thats not installed in my car like heated seats, headlight washer system and a relay in position 15

Wipers working again like normal

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk