GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Deutschland Raketen midwest auto club

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Just wanted to let anyone that's interested know we are up and fully operational. We run weekly meets, cruises, track days and shows. All info can be found at our site below, if you are looking for like minded enthusiasts drop us a line or come out to one of our events!

https://www.facebook.com/DeutschlandRaketenClub/

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
bump it up. For 2 years now we have gotten an award at windy city dubfest for the largest chicagoland club. Contrary to some of the others, we actually act like a club does and its much more involved than just liking a facebook page. We are all very good friends in real life.

3carmonte

Gelbrain
Car(s)
2007 GTI DSG Coup
Really guys? How would you like to be by yourself on a sandbar surrounded by tailgating Bubba's in jacked-up pick-up trucks that are constantly trying to race you to prove that a building on four wheels can pass a sports car. You don't know how lucky you are!

jay745

Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Really guys? How would you like to be by yourself on a sandbar surrounded by tailgating Bubba's in jacked-up pick-up trucks that are constantly trying to race you to prove that a building on four wheels can pass a sports car. You don't know how lucky you are!

lol I think most of us do. There's a lot of poorly executed groups within car culture. I think this group is up there with the best.

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
Makes me want to move northernly. We have groups of friends around here in NEO but nothing interesting organized really. And most groups are stancy more than performance oriented which makes it almost impossible to really get exact matching experiences. If I ever get up to Chi I'm going to make you drive my car Jay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jay745

Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Makes me want to move northernly. We have groups of friends around here in NEO but nothing interesting organized really. And most groups are stancy more than performance oriented which makes it almost impossible to really get exact matching experiences. If I ever get up to Chi I'm going to make you drive my car Jay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
^^^ yes let's trade cars and go for a cruise.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
You northern kids are crazy, I have this picture from your last meet...