GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Raceland Ultimo coilovers - $250 shipped

ZeBlackCat

Car(s)
2007 VW Rabbit
Just went back to stock suspension, and looking to sell these. The fronts only seen a few hours of driving, while the rears seen a few days. (Install issues with the fronts, old bolts were seized to all hell) including cheap top mounts for the fronts from ecs. They rode fine, just gonna get a different setup in spring.
Can do $200obo for local pickup, may drive out a bit aswell.
$250obo shipped.
Will trade for other goodies, as long as they fit my mk5 rabbit or maybe an FD rx7 [emoji41]??
Thanks for checking put my post!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

MK5Tay08

Just went back to stock suspension, and looking to sell these. The fronts only seen a few hours of driving, while the rears seen a few days. (Install issues with the fronts, old bolts were seized to all hell) including cheap top mounts for the fronts from ecs. They rode fine, just gonna get a different setup in spring.
$250obo shipped.
Will trade for other goodies, as long as they fit my mk5 rabbit or maybe an FD rx7 [emoji41]??

Still for sale?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

cdomin1

$250obo shipped.

Are these still up for sale?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk