GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Introductions thread (Part 2)

usadek

VAG Advanced Programmer

This is Ussama Sadek, VAG Advanced System Programmer, Ottawa, On, Canada.

I have been working with Automotive Diagnostics since 2009, mainly working with VAG (VW, AUDI, Skoda, and Seat). Specialized in Immobilizer systems matching and repair.

I have extensive experience to can perform the following tasks:

- Immobilizer matching, Gen 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Immo Off
- General system diagnosis using VCDS and ODIS.
- Control modules flashing using ODIS and Other Tuning tools such as Ktag and MPPS.
- Key preparation and matching.
- Ecu, cluster Swap
- Identifying system faults and guide the workers for repair work.
- ABS MK60EC1 Long coding.
- Crash clear for Airbag units.
- Ecu Tuning for Turbo Engines.

And much more

I'm ready for all discussions.

Text me: ussama.sadek@gmail.com

Attachments

• 12568_93__vyr_63vw-immobilizer.jpg
    12568_93__vyr_63vw-immobilizer.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 173
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 172
  • vag_me91_bdm.jpg
    vag_me91_bdm.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 175
  • 20472064_10155375616223046_852026293_n.jpg
    20472064_10155375616223046_852026293_n.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 174

Mara_90

Hi all. Fairly new to VW here. I live in Hudson County in NJ. Bought my first VW Jetta a little over a year and traded it in for an 09 GTI...a little hesitant at first, but I couldn’t be happier. Car still needs a couple things done to it. Work in progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plant0

Car(s)
07 GTI
Hey guys! Have had my 07 GTI for almost two years now. I like it but I'm having some misfire trouble. Will make a thread soon.

Also, I reserved a Tesla Model 3! Very excited for new EV technology yet I do want to keep my GTI as a weekend car.

Last edited:

LilRaverBoi

Optometrist Prime
Coil packs or spark plugs are likely culprits for your misfire problem. If you have access to diagnostics, you can swap coil packs to see if the misfire moves from one cylinder to another when you trade coilpacks to identify which one is faulty. That or replace all of them and the spark plugs. Should definitely run better with new parts. That is the most common source of misfires, though, from my experience.

Urban_Green_GTI

Hey guys,
I just joined here and I have a 2006 Mk5 GTI it has been modified professionally by the previous owner(my brother) all that has been done to it is an AWE Cold Air Intake, AWE Catback exhaust, KW V3 Coilovers, Fifteen52 Turbomacs, Fifteen52 Fender Flares, Full Thunderbunny Body Kit, BMW Urban Green Paint, P3 Multifunction Boost Gauge, MK6 Steering wheel swap and MK6 Head Unit. I do have an Instagram to my car, so all can see it and a link will be included in case you would like to look at it
https://www.instagram.com/urban_green_gti/?hl=en

Wijesunde

Heyy everyone
From europe here (paris) owns a 2005 mkv gti
Came here to get some help for few problems im having with the car:smile:

lolasowner

I recently purchased an 07 rabbit with 150k miles coming to you from North Jesey. I joined to know more about vws and for some DIY fixes.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
Welcome everyone! There's a lot of stored information on these boards from the problems that have cropped up over the years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk