GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Steinjager front endlinks (B&G fitment)

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
For those of you with B&G RS2 coil overs, you may have found that they use a proprietary endlink length. Once the ones that come with the coils go bad, your SOL because B&G doesn't make the endlinks anymore. It took me a loooong time to finally source out a replacement when mine went. Steinjager makes custom endlinks to any specs you want, they aren't cheap but they make one hell of a product.

I am no longer running my B&G coilovers and therfore have no use for these anymore. New they were $163, I got chromoly heim joints and upgraded painted shafts. Best endlink money can buy IMO, have roughly 15k miles on them, lubricated ever 3k so they move freely and have zero play. As you may know, when serviced properly heim joints can last for damn near ever (last set of end links you'll ever need).

Asking $85 shipped to continental US.

THESE ARE SHORT ENDLINKS BUILT TO B&G SPECS! They may work on other coilovers or suspension setups that have shortened endlinks from factory length. Please take measurements if purchasing for a different suspension setup. I can confirm fitment based on length.