GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Kurupt's s2000 Racekor thread

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
For its time the NSX was revolutionary. It literally made the Ferrari of its time (308? Not absolutely sure) look like crap. Aluminum construction and perfect balance, they had Ayrton Senna help develop it. It was never meant to be street fast, you had to be on a track to get it to shine.

It's JDM royalty, one of the best examples of what Honda engineers can do when they don't have to compromise.

I'm not sure it literally made the 308 "look like crap". I think the 308 has always been a hot looking car, and the nsx looks exotic but weirdly proportioned. I have no doubt that the nsx is the better car though, it's just not very handsome IMO.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
I'm not sure it literally made the 308 "look like crap". I think the 308 has always been a hot looking car, and the nsx looks exotic but weirdly proportioned. I have no doubt that the nsx is the better car though, it's just not very handsome IMO.

See, that's exactly what I'm saying. I guess when you consider what it is, the performance is pretty admirable, but again, I go back to my argument that an NSX is the same cost as a GT-R....

SuperSkyline89

Das Schiesse
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
Poor choice of words I guess, I didn't mean aesthetically. Performance wise Ferrari had an economy car company making them look bad.

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep

Back on topic

goneD4rk

Banned

shortwagen

Banned
Car(s)
Black Egg
Car looks great man! I wish you would have bought it sooner when I still lived in Savannah so I could see it :thumbsup:

GA has a big s2k club. Used to live there with my NHBP AP2. :happyanim:

shortwagen

Banned
Car(s)
Black Egg
You're right

and seat locks. :lol:

I miss my S. Dam Honda corners so flat. It was the last real sport car honda ever made.

Was looking into a CR but decided to try VAG reliability. I didn't believe all the crap on the interwebs. still don't. :smile: