GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Touché about changing subject. It'd be cool if Chevrolet came out with a Raptor competitor and threw the LT-4 in it.
Yep, I would love for that. Dodge needs to do something too. Throw the ram runner out the window that's a terrible idea. It's a bunch of parts thrown onto a truck and it's not designed together.

The raptor was designed to be a complete truck.

I love the interiors of the new Chevy. Easily my favorite. I also the love the looks, now add a slightly wider body with an aggressive stance and the performance to match. Thing would be badass.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Yep, I would love for that. Dodge needs to do something too. Throw the ram runner out the window that's a terrible idea. It's a bunch of parts thrown onto a truck and it's not designed together.

The raptor was designed to be a complete truck.

I love the interiors of the new Chevy. Easily my favorite. I also the love the looks, now add a slightly wider body with an aggressive stance and the performance to match. Thing would be badass.

For sure. I still laugh at how the aluminum F150 is only slightly lighter than the mostly all steel Silverado.

What's to with you otherwise Tyler? Weather improving?

Subie2013

Humble yourself
For sure. I still laugh at how the aluminum F150 is only slightly lighter than the mostly all steel Silverado.

What's to with you otherwise Tyler? Weather improving?
Isn't it still 600lbs lighter than the previous non-aluminum body though? Hard to believe the F-150 was 600lbs heavier than a 1500 Silverado. But I don't actually know.

Im feeling better, though. Was out of work basically all last week, snag a doctors note though so I used zero vacation time. Score. I'm just ready to be 100%. Over it.

Weather was weird, was 60's, then 30's yesterday we had 6 inches of snow, mountains were like 12-24" of fresh snow. My dads house in Wyoming had 10 inches. Supposed to be 65 Saturday. Haha iono what's going on.

How's weather over there?

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I've got a weird question for you guys. My fiance wants to buy a go pro to record our move/trip & I don't have the need for one so I don't want to buy one.

Would anyone in here be willing to let me borrow yours for a week or two? If you don't trust me I could paypal you money as a deposit and when I return it you could paypal the money back.

I'd pay shipping back and forth...

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Isn't it still 600lbs lighter than the previous non-aluminum body though? Hard to believe the F-150 was 600lbs heavier than a 1500 Silverado. But I don't actually know.

Im feeling better, though. Was out of work basically all last week, snag a doctors note though so I used zero vacation time. Score. I'm just ready to be 100%. Over it.

Weather was weird, was 60's, then 30's yesterday we had 6 inches of snow, mountains were like 12-24" of fresh snow. My dads house in Wyoming had 10 inches. Supposed to be 65 Saturday. Haha iono what's going on.

How's weather over there?

Yeah, both Ford and Dodge have excessively overweight trucks. If GM ever went aluminum, I think they'd have the advantage there.

Damn, being sick sucks! But at least you didn't have to blow your vacation days.

Crazy ass weather! Yesterday we had 3" of snow that turned into freezing rain. Today highs in low teens, lows in negatives. But by Friday, it looks super promising. Mid 30's and same for weekend. Next week looks great, relatively speaking. I hope it's the last draw of winter, but it won't be.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I've got a weird question for you guys. My fiance wants to buy a go pro to record our move/trip & I don't have the need for one so I don't want to buy one.

Would anyone in here be willing to let me borrow yours for a week or two? If you don't trust me I could paypal you money as a deposit and when I return it you could paypal the money back.

I'd pay shipping back and forth...

When do you need it? I've got one you can borrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.