Status
Not open for further replies.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Btw if anyone's interested I'll be parting my mk5 late this summer, take a look at the thread I put up in the cars for sale section to see if you want dibs on anything. Depending on what it is I could have it off relatively soon. Coils and fmic will prob be the last off but I doubt anyone on here would want them anyway

The P-Flo is tempting me.

K03

Ridiculous.
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
The P-Flo is tempting me.

Hhaha that and the newsouth gauge are the only parts I cannot sell. Mainly because missing my stock intake, my dog got into my stock parts pile about two years ago and chewed the shit out of it

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Hhaha that and the newsouth gauge are the only parts I cannot sell. Mainly because missing my stock intake, my dog got into my stock parts pile about two years ago and chewed the shit out of it

It's probably better that I'm not tempted haha. I'd say if we lived closer to one another, I'd trade plus cash for my stock airbox.

K03

Ridiculous.
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
That would probably be the ideal. I really want it as stock as I can get it, sortof kicking myself in the ass for trading my stock wheels a while back. Funny how hindsight works. Now I have to try and find some stock detroits or Denver's

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
That would probably be the ideal. I really want it as stock as I can get it, sortof kicking myself in the ass for trading my stock wheels a while back. Funny how hindsight works. Now I have to try and find some stock detroits or Denver's

Understood. Let me know if you source a stock airbox locally and change your mind on the P-Flo. Good luck with your sale! :thumbsup:

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
Ahh. Oops. When I saw the quality of their stuff, I immediately stopped caring.

Thanks for correcting me. :wub:

It's alarming how accurate that is....

Last day of vacation, and I cannot wait to get back to work. So much stuff to do...Tuesday is going to be interesting...

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
Im not a fan of the scca ones here, mostly just because their 150+ people vs the 60 ish on groups i like going to require taking a section of the course for grid, and half the runs.

Ss is fun, but 4k lbs and lol progressive springs (eibach) make it hard to position.

Still took 2nd in cam. Behind a 15' pp mustang gt on z2 and ahead of a modded 14' gt on rs3 and a c5 z06 on 315 rivals.

Raw tike was good enough to take or trophy most of the street tire classes

Status
Not open for further replies.