GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI ABT CF splitter on my R

MoB$TER

streetracing newbie
My friend gave me his GTI's ABT front carbon splitter, had it custom fitted on my R. At first I never thought it would fit, it turned out lookin nice! Nothing major or hugely noticable.. But a bit better looking in my case.

Has been on my car for over 2 months and at times I was driving at over 200km and its still intact!!

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
Looks sick, man! Good thing about the .:R is that it doesn't take drastic changes to make it look good. Subtle details are the way to do it up right. Nice job! :thumbsup:

MoB$TER

streetracing newbie
Looks sick, man! Good thing about the .:R is that it doesn't take drastic changes to make it look good. Subtle details are the way to do it up right. Nice job! :thumbsup:

Thanks alot man!! It was either the osir cf splitter or non, then came this and by comparing it to my friends osir splitter they look very similar!

MoB$TER

streetracing newbie
Looks amazing! But I think that if this is the japanese splitter, it costs too much! Forgot the name of the company

jshish23

n00b
Car(s)
'08 R32
where is the best place to get one of these for MKV R32?

MoB$TER

streetracing newbie
The ABT ones are sold at the dealer here in kuwait, it is attached to the Abt lip of the mkv GTI

MoB$TER

streetracing newbie
Its dark out now, will be taking one for you tomorrow ;)

MoB$TER

streetracing newbie
My friend got it for around 450 USD and gave it to me for free after selling me his OZ rims, the splitter is made by ABT and has a big ABT logo underneath. :)

MoB$TER

streetracing newbie