GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How to reset "service now" warning?

Maverick

Go Kart Champion
I never had to set it as the dealer explained it was set and after 5months i've never had an issue.

RTFM and you'd understand you can't just leave it, it should be set after you inflate the tyres.

I will actually read some of the manual more thoroughly though there is one tip that is good advice but please feel free to pull your fucken head in and not act in such a condescending way to me in future.

I answered your question but you clearly wanted someone to wipe your arse and not just explain the process :thumbdown:

You might want to start your own thread next time as well rather than hijack someone else's.

NahbutsGTI

EUROTHRASH
Car(s)
MkV GTI 6spd
ok,ok,ok... just chill fellas.

Did you know that the dealer(sunny coast not brissie) wanted $80 off me to reset the service light, which THEY forgot to reset? 80 DOLLARS!!! 2 Minutes work... 80 DOLLARS!!! hmmmmm, I was a bit pissed off to say the least. Maybe we're all in the wrong trade! You just saved me 80 bucks! Cheers boys!

Maverick

Go Kart Champion
Mav you really are a sad little man aren't you? haha pathetic...

Not as pathetic as someone who can't wipe his own arse. By the way dickhead you were told about how the TPMS works back when you first posted whinging about it, I guess 6 months isn't enough time for you to open the manual and set the TPMS.

Anyway you can go back to whinging now about how gutless and slow it is compared to your VE SS and how you can't win any street races. Don't forget to complain about electrical gremlins that are linked to your inability to pump the tyres up :thumbsup:

Yom

"50 Shades of Yom"
Car(s)
Golf GTI
Just checked mine out of curiosity.

Says 16000km or 495 days until next service. Which is interesting as according to the Aussie service schedual I am meant to service it in ~4500km.

KWICKS

Now older and wiser
Car(s)
GTI, Liberty 3.0RB
on this topic how do u reset tyre warning? mine popped up yesterday & i have since checked pressures which are all spot on but can't get the damn light off!

RTFM!

It's in the glovebox in the leather folder.

:bellyroll:Even my SWMBO managed to achieve this after her tyres were replaced - all by herself without consulting anything but the manual.:wub:

Tomm

Car(s)
Bikes
Thanks OP!