GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Check out this blacked-out GTI!

stillbreathing8

dear birds...
Car(s)
GTi
nice super leggeras. my friend has them on his mkiv r32 but he broke one so chances are he would just about do anything for one of your super leggeras. ANYTHING! never take one of those beautys for granted man......

GotGTI?

caus GTI is raycekor. :-|
was this seriously necessary? stop cluttering the forum with non-sense...take it to the Tex.

that was a little rude, i enjoyed seeing this thread, i've never seen it before.
and i'm sure that if i would have dug around looking in the old pics/vids threads (which i typically don't do anyways) i would have bumped something i enjoyed looking at to express my opinion.

Drone

Watching U
Car(s)
2006 VW Rabbit
that was a little rude, i enjoyed seeing this thread, i've never seen it before.
and i'm sure that if i would have dug around looking in the old pics/vids threads (which i typically don't do anyways) i would have bumped something i enjoyed looking at to express my opinion.

Thanks :thumbsup: and aww lucky you have a Reflex Silver GTI. I wanted that color :cry:

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
lol what ever happened to Gulfer and JJ

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-

i dont have a problem if you bump and old thread and express your opinion, but i dont see how "epic bump" is expressing the your opinion to the original topic...he also bumped old threads with the same exact post as well...thats why i said what i said.

GotGTI?

caus GTI is raycekor. :-|
i dont have a problem if you bump and old thread and express your opinion, but i dont see how "epic bump" is expressing the your opinion to the original topic...he also bumped old threads with the same exact post as well...thats why i said what i said.

Ok. i see where you're coming from. just sounded a bit rude.
it's cool.
:thumbsup: