GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What A Day.. of "Awesome" Driving...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car(s)
07 VW GTI DSG
ok ok guys lets not turn this into a fight over hybrids verse gti's and driving responsibly.. point is.. i know how to drive..... i dont endanger other lives nad if for a second i see a kid, another car or anyone near the road, i slow down to speed limit

You know how to drive? You didn't endanger other people lives? How do you figure?

Doing 90 down a back road. 130 down the highway. Pulling the hand brake around corners. There are a ton of scenarios which I won't begin to delve into that could have arose while you were displaying you're amazing driving skills that could have ended someone's life. Or yours.

Look I'm not trying to be a smartass but driving like this on public roads is stupid. Plain stupid. Don't endanger other peoples lives for no reason. Go to the track if you want to drive like that.

Sp8

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 BLACK MAGIC MK5
F' them haters mc!!! We got this car to have fun..And as long as you know when to do it and where, you should be good...Safety is always first!! So once its safe tear it up!!!

Car(s)
07 VW GTI DSG
F' them haters mc!!! We got this car to have fun..And as long as you know when to do it and where, you should be good...Safety is always first!! So once its safe tear it up!!!

Does your mother still dress you every day? Do you understand what you just posted? You just said safety is always first, while giving a guy who speeds through school zones, props.

MC.R

Does your mother still dress you every day? Do you understand what you just posted. You just said safety is always first, while giving a guy who speeds through school zones, props.

he's trying to explain that you only drive as such when you know its clear to do so.... and i highly doubt you can say you've never brought your car in the area of 100mph or so.... and about the school zone..... the max i go through there is 40-50mph cause sometimes there is cops over there...... i never do it when school is starting, letting out or if there is a game at the football field across the street cause then there will be people crossing..... its a wide open road with no trees on the side and you can quite clearly far off on both sides of the road to see if anything may end up in front of you....

i dont fly through there often..... the only places i do are a few roads behind in back of where ilive and they are always deserted especially during the day when people are at work... there are like 3 houses on the road im talking about and it's straight for like 3-4 miles and there is a few nice curves.. no driveways.... no guardrails.... no houses nothing

crash331

Photographer
Car(s)
2008 GTI BM 4dr 6MT
Does your mother still dress you every day? Do you understand what you just posted. You just said safety is always first, while giving a guy who speeds through school zones, props.

I'm sure you never speed or do anything that tons of stupid laws in your country tell you to do. Maybe speeding in a school zone is over the top, but who here in this forum hasn't opened it up on a backroad, or stomped it on the highway every once in a while.

Looks like you have been brainwashed by the institutions. Just drive 55 going to and fro, show up at work everyday like a good little worker ant, and don't do ANYTHING fun, EVER, because fun = danger.

MC.R

I'm sure you never speed or do anything that tons of stupid laws in your country tell you to do. Maybe speeding in a school zone is over the top, but who here in this forum hasn't opened it up on a backroad, or stomped it on the highway every once in a while.

Looks like you have been brainwashed by the institutions. Just drive 55 going to and fro, show up at work everyday like a good little worker ant, and don't do ANYTHING fun, EVER, because fun = danger.

exactly the point im trying to make.......
this is not how i drive every day.... and i if for a second i think anything could possibly go wrong im on the brake..... if i see a car a half mile ahead pull out i slow down right away cause i have no idea what their gonna do
and if there are people in my car then its a whole different story...

crash331

Photographer
Car(s)
2008 GTI BM 4dr 6MT
and i if for a second i think anything could possibly go wrong im on the brake..... if i see a car a half mile ahead pull out i slow down right away cause i have no idea what their gonna do
and if there are people in my car then its a whole different story...

I know people are going to say "What if you can't brake in time, it's still dangerous" blah blah blah. But so is your daily commute. Who's to say that you don't get pancaked by a merging semi doing 25mph in rush hour traffic. You are in danger of dieing in a car as soon as you hit the road. I know I feel 1000x safer on some backroad doing 90 than I do on I-75 every morning trying to fight my way to work at 5-20 mph.

MC.R

I know people are going to say "What if you can't brake in time, it's still dangerous" blah blah blah. But so is your daily commute. Who's to say that you don't get pancaked by a merging semi doing 25mph in rush hour traffic. You are in danger of dieing in a car as soon as you hit the road. I know I feel 1000x safer on some backroad doing 90 than I do on I-75 every morning trying to fight my way to work at 5-20 mph.

exactly....

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
On another note i read the school zone thing wrong. I thought you meant that the kids are always driving to fast, not you. Thats dumb as hell.

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
Don't worry guys, I know how to handle a car at high speed too. I totally beat Gran Turismo 4 on Expert mode with a racing wheel controler.

lol he made a funny

MC.R

lol he made a funny

yea that was kind of funny.... but i was totally serious when i said that... i'm not going into too much info but i have a lot of driving experience and i have over 200 hours of performance driving training... take that into a bit of consideration....

Status
Not open for further replies.