GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: DEFI/TEKARBON/ECS TUNING PARTS

Benjamin T

Go Kart Champion
SCROLL DOWN FOR PICTURES!

gti has been sold long ago. this is all i have left of it.

feel free to make an offer on anything listed, and i will do my best to work out a deal... but please don't lowball me with something totally unrealistic.

ECS TUNING CARBON FIBRE FRONT LIP
SOLD

DEFI BF GAUGES W/CUSTOM DEFI GAUGE POD
- blue boost/oil press/egt in metric units
- defi controller
- all wiring and probes/sensors except for boost tap
- dgb wrx sti defi gauge pod custom modified and carbon fibre wrapped by TEKARBON (fits in upper dash tray area on non-climatronic models)... has small hairline crack in the clear on the underside of the hood, but you can't see it unless you are upside down in the car looking up? and the clear has clouded somewhat from the sun so if you're going to use it in a showcar you might want to reclear it.
- asking price: $900usd

WEATHERTECH FRONT FLOOR MATS
black front mats in good used condition and don't need more than a wash. MY 06/07 oval hooks. paid around $130 shipped from weathertech.
selling for $80

***FINE PRINT***

my installation/compatibility/technical specification knowledge on these items is not good. you will have to do research for your own application just like i did for myself... i just don't want to give out bad info.

longterm members only, unless you have someone to vouch for you. sorry to the honest ones out there, but i've been scammed once and it was enough for me.

paypal buyers add 3% to cover the fees. i can only take payments from VERIFIED PAYPAL USERS ONLY. someone used a stolen credit card to buy stuff from me, resulting in a chargeback and freezing of my account by paypal. my account has since been reactivated, but only under these restrictions.

if paypal is not an option, i will take USPS INTERNATIONAL money orders (or regular postal money order if canada post), but there may be a wait time of two weeks after deposit for the MO to clear.

PLEASE NOTE: everything shipped UPS ground, or USPS at your own risk. buyer pays for cost of shipping. duties/taxes/brokerage where applicable on international deliveries are separate from cost of shipping. that is between you and your government and you pay them not me... it is out of my control.

no dibs! too many people have flaked on me before so first come first serve. not interested in trades or your stock stuff because i no longer own a vw. lowballers will be ignored. i am also slow to respond, so sorry in advance. i am a somewhat longtime member here but i do not get to go online as much as i used to these days...

Last edited: