GOLFMKV

407 HP GTI

MavericDubber

Passed Driver's Ed
- This was a Video Shoot

- Stage 4 Race Clutch (So no worries)

- ~ Same weight as the Huffs 30 Lbs

Some ppl hate Bags, some hate wheels with Benz or BMW Badges
everyone has a different taste !! therefore you have different type of wheels on the market - same goes for cars etc ... you guys should start respecting everyone opinion / Taste!! not everyone like the same things in life !

thats just my two cents !

What a win status comment. I like how the first page is full of hate... self-righteous fanboys. Chrome wheels aren't my thing either, so what... It seems if you guys had it your way, we'd all have one of three rims. Not cool. Call-Out the guy's youtube ID, too... wth!

RICK_DIZZLE

Banned
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
What a win status comment. I like how the first page is full of hate... self-righteous fanboys. Chrome wheels aren't my thing either, so what... It seems if you guys had it your way, we'd all have one of three rims. Not cool. Call-Out the guy's youtube ID, too... wth!

You must be new here...ZGTI was less than a gent when he was spamming it up a few months ago, thats why he was called out.

Oh BTW...it was a video shoot? Shiiiiit remind me to use that next time I want to justify being an ass-hat on the skreets.

Hated the fucking hideous wheels then...still hate em now.

Deal with it.

V-DubbinLOW

Stanced
Car(s)
Some low hoe
the tuning/Turbo set up on this car is on point... Im pretty sure in order to run a gt3071R you need s3 or the rs4 injectors... And that aint no BOV thats the sound of a real turbo..

zfiscus

everyone has dif taste in what they like. i got that. but this dude is def a douche bag driving like that in traffic. in my eyes he is a tool bag. someone that drives like that doesnt deserve a car like that. but keep driving like that, and that gti will be totaled soon!

eatonrabbit

///Eurotrash
Car(s)
GTI DSG APR Stage 2+
i'd lose the wheels and all the gay stickers and run it sleeper.

mrbikle

Go Kart Champion
I'd lose your gay LM reps and the gross 4x4 status and be a baller.

Oh and he is sponsored by Unitronic, so all those "gay" stickers actually mean something.

stfu.

You butthurt bro, the main reason he is getting trolled is he is acting like a dumbass. Shitsweak for a sponsored car.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

eatonrabbit

///Eurotrash
Car(s)
GTI DSG APR Stage 2+
I'd lose your gay LM reps and the gross 4x4 status and be a baller.

Oh and he is sponsored by Unitronic, so all those "gay" stickers actually mean something.

stfu.

LOL really? Sorry for having an opinion. Glad you took the adult route here.

phil

becausephilchow
Car(s)
2009 VW R32
Uhh...it's just a UNITRONIC Tune. Nothing against UNI, but it's only $800.00 for a Tune or something.

But hey, to each their own, I wouldn't sticker up my car like that just for a Tune though.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
Agreed, I think most forum members are glad to see representation from the companies that cater to our vehicles. But we want people to be honest about it, as well as follow the forum rules.