GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I'm back

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
Still can't take criticism of your mkVI GTI I see. :lol:
If you haven't noticed the this is the MKV forum.

Man you must have the worst luck, first you buy the R32 (defend it to the hilt), find out that you hate it (bec you criticise it after you sell it - spineless much?) , then you buy the overly refined MkVI GTI - a GTI only in name. You should sell that (and criticise it after the fact) and get the new Polo GTI - make it a hat trick.

BTW, still driving the rellie (ugly seats and all) and loving every minute of it. :)

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
The mk5 gti will always be special coz it was my first car and it has a beautiful shape. But would I go through all those warranty woes again...nope

bwen

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV GTI Pirelli
This car comparison again guys? I vote we go onto a new topic, Commodore vs Falcon please

FJ_Steve

Age shall not weary him

YouSnooze

You won't feel a thing ;)
Car(s)
2006 Mk V GTi
I saw your last post before you removed it Capercat - very slimy indeed. Posting sensitive identifying information suggesting someone in the insurance industry could investigate an alleged accident of Jester_Fu's is disgraceful. Shame on you for stooping so low :thumbdown:.

apmitchell74

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R36 Twin Turbo Golf
Correct! I deleted it for that very reason. But yeah, if he continues to make a liar out of me I might reconsider. Sounds fair Doug?

Capercat If you continue writing and posting in this matter you will be banned!
This has got out of hand and will stop now! To put personal information on a public forum like that will not tolerated!:paddle:

apmitchell74

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R36 Twin Turbo Golf
Guys who are involved in the personal attacks in this thread particularly the last few pages need to edit or delete. I'm giving you guys as mature adults the opportunity to self moderate. I have reported everything to JJ-R32 and I'm waiting for his response on what to do.
Please stop this now! My last warning...

apmitchell74

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R36 Twin Turbo Golf
Guys who are involved in the personal attacks in this thread particularly the last few pages need to edit or delete. I'm giving you guys as mature adults the opportunity to self moderate. I have reported everything to JJ-R32 and I'm waiting for his response on what to do.
Please stop this now! My last warning...

I have Rocco. That's why I have written this post! If I end up removing the posts, I will also give an infraction!
The choice is up to you!