GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Ultra rare 18" Blitz 01s, freshly rebuilt

Dark Anghell

Go Kart Champion
Up for sale are discontinued Blitz 01 wheels. I haven't seen any VWs or Audis run these wheels yet.

Price $2100+shipping.

Wheels have been taken apart, lips and bolts polished, centers powdercoated dark red (slightly darker than MK5/6 GTI calipers), center caps polished as well.

Specs:
18x8.5 +36
18x9.5 +42
5x114.5 converted to 5x112 via wobble bolts (which are included)
Hubcentric rings are included.
Tires: Falken FK-452 215/40 225/40 (I will not sell wheels alone)

Last edited:
Car(s)
08 GTI 6MT
man those wheels look sick. only if i had the money for them *bumP*

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Those are sick for real. Good luck with sale!

Dark Anghell

Go Kart Champion
I've been waiting for someone to put Blitz's on a GTI (see this link). Do you have any pictures of the wheels on the car before they were powdercoated?

GLWS!

I never mounted them on the car prior to powdercoat. This was the primary reason forbuying them...never seen a VW run these wheels before. They look great on MK6, and will flow with MK5 lines.

Dark Anghell

Go Kart Champion
Not trying to kill your thread but these are in no way rare at all, there are at least 9 or 10 sets on rbwheels right now.

I see 2 sets that are 18", both have odd offsets (+48f and +42r...fronts sunken in and rears poke), and will most definitely require refinishing. These wheels are rare because they are not being made anymore. RB and Memoryfab seem to be the only places where you can find these wheels right now. My set is refinished and machined to fit 5x112...bump

Last edited: