'07 VW GTI
bam

Attachments

• screen-capture.png
    screen-capture.png
    269.3 KB · Views: 325

Lucidity

Marx
I noticed this yesterday, you beat me to posting it up though. I thought it was funny they actually shaved the rear rather than just taking the badge off.

VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness
Car(s)
CW MkV
I noticed this yesterday, you beat me to posting it up though. I thought it was funny they actually shaved the rear rather than just taking the badge off.

They did it because I bet they didn't want to pay Volkswagen to feature one of their cars in the add. Notice they removed the "VW" off the center caps as well.

Lucidity

Marx
They did it because I bet they didn't want to pay Volkswagen to feature one of their cars in the add. Notice they removed the "VW" off the center caps as well.

Read it again....

Satanstoenail

Golf Punk
Car(s)
06 MkV GTI

Microsoft must be really doing it hard if they can't even afford to pay VW a few royalties for an ad. Maybe I'll donate some of my hard earned to poor old Bill Gates.

skateforgirl

I gots Vtak
Car(s)
05 s2000
Microsoft must be really doing it hard if they can't even afford to pay VW a few royalties for an ad. Maybe I'll donate some of my hard earned to poor old Bill Gates.

Bill Gates should donate money to me :thumbsup:

why pay vw? when they can pshop the video footage??? i highly doubt they had that car sent to a shop & shaved.