GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

4598 Checking in...with pics

MasterGunnZ

The sex
Car(s)
GTI
Congratz

Now can you show us some close up pics of the hail dents on the old one?

I tried to take pictures, but they didn't come out too well in the light. In the picture here you can see a couple of the dents because of distortion in the reflection. What you don't see is all the smaller shallow dents. I counted 85 in total over the car, about 20 were larger. The roof was the worst. You can still see some hail where the passenger side wiper is. It took a long time for the hail to melt.

These were the some of the hail stones, and the hail on the ground.

HRISTIN

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
Wow. I didn't expect such a disaster. Now after seeing the pics I thing the trade was a must..... 85 dents!! Holly cow!! Thnx for the responce.

Glad the insurance company and your dealership worked it out....

Both we're pretty generous. I only had 2400 on the clock when the hail hit. I was pretty depressed, but things turned around pretty quickly. I sat and admired the dent-free pearlescent sheen of the paint under the bright summer sun today. Ahhhh, life is good. :thumbsup:

Congrats with the new DBP R32. Too bad about your UG R32. Those were some serious hail stones. No wonder that your car was damaged

Thanks! Yeah, big enough to ruin my day at least. :wink: I better get a garage built before my new R32 is ruined :yikes: My current garage is old and full of crap with no room for an R32. Also, the roof leaks because it was damaged last year when my house was struck by lightning. Yeah, yeah, I know...I'm a magnet for natrual disasters. I was actually taping the storm at the time when the lightning hit. I posted it on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDJkmqPdUnY

marro21

2488 EVOMSit - EVOMS CAI
That's Great! I use to live in Michigan so I am all too aware of the hail storms and potential damage....