GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone seeing other GTIs on the road?

Accel

Rally Car Champion
I saw a white one here in socal the other night on the 71 freeway heading north, I was driving a Volvo XC90 though so I dont think he noticed my peace sign.

Herby

Autocross Newbie
People get the peace sign in new VW's? I get it in my 62 bug, but no one I know with new vw's gets it. Maybe it'll only be with the gti now since theres such a huge fan base for just this car:iono:

Accel

Rally Car Champion
Herby said:
People get the peace sign in new VW's? I get it in my 62 bug, but no one I know with new vw's gets it. Maybe it'll only be with the gti now since theres such a huge fan base for just this car:iono:

Its a VW enthusiast thing in general, I used to get it in my 20th often.

ksyushaxian

Passed Driver's Ed
have not seen one in "the wild", but caught one being test driven in a town 30 miles outside of Cleveland...it was still a happy moment....otherwise, just people looking and the occasional insecure Audi revving and peeling out when they pull along side...:thumbup:

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
The sales guy said they have sold six now after mine. That's five other GTI's out there in the area other than me and Dmclone. Haven't seen one yet, but the guys at work said they saw a white one around the front af the shopping complex where I work. I always park mine in back by the bay. She is safer there.

TheGr8Scuda

Go Kart Newbie
BLACKMAGICGTI'06 said:
Seen 1 a UG base model...
i throw up the new VW peace sign representing deutchland lol

I'm picking mine up friday. :thumbup: From Sunrise VW in Valley Stream. I'll see you and JB around.

B1D

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Nada

jb3467

Drag Race Newbie
TheGr8Scuda said:
I'm picking mine up friday. :thumbup: From Sunrise VW in Valley Stream. I'll see you and JB around.

B1D

Hey i got mine at sunrise VW too....did you see a red g35 sitting on top of a lift?? thats my old car lol....anyways they are not a bad dealer...very helpful and nice peoples.....enjoy and see you around.

da_17

Passed Driver's Ed
No Gti MKV in Colombia

I live in Bogotá, Colombia, and VW is still waiting for Mexican MKV Golfs. It is already selling the MKV Jetta (Which calls Bora here as it still sells the MKIV Jetta), and should bring the MKV Golf next year, when the mexican plant starts producing them. Those cars are quite expensive here (a 2.5 MKV Jetta sells for around US $40 000 -the GLI isn't even offered- ), so I am not sure the Gti will be offered. I drive my mom's MKIII Golf, and I love it. I just imagine how the MKV Gti feels...

coolme187

Touring Car Champion
i see one every now and then.