GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just ordered my GTi

AJChenMPH

Lt. Commander, USPHS

Dude123

Oval Champion
I went to the dealer the other day and he brought the price of my GTI down about $1,300 because I told him I found another dealer who is willing to sell me the same car for less. :thumbup:

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
Dude123 said:
I went to the dealer the other day and he brought the price of my GTI down about $1,300 because I told him I found another dealer who is willing to sell me the same car for less. :thumbup:

Congrats! Now there's a nice dealer! Any idea how much over invoice your order is?

Dude123

Oval Champion
At this point it is like $500ish, but I am going in today because another dealer offered me one at $200 over invoice. I'll post here what is resolved later tonight then. :)

YenPxxx

Drag Racing Champion
Dude123 said:
At this point it is like $500ish, but I am going in today because another dealer offered me one at $200 over invoice. I'll post here what is resolved later tonight then. :)

:laugh: battle of the dealers... who wins in the end??? Dude123!

Dude123

Oval Champion
My local dealer was an ass about it and told me to go to the dealer that I got the good deal to thinking I was trying to trick him.

Funny thing is that I can actaully get it for invoice now, but it will be a Package 1, DSG, 18inch wheels, and monster mats for about $24,250, plus I think he included the destination charge in the final price, so I might be getting a great deal on a package 1 GTi. :)

101st_IanC

Autocross Newbie
Chalky

Let us know if you find out about those Monster Mats for the UK..
I'd be interested in them as well.

Atcq110

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
I work at a dealership. I am getting my car for 100$ over invoice plus i get about 150$ knocked off of the package 1 price.

Dude123

Oval Champion
Well I am sure I will get my car under invoice now, because the dealership included the destination charge in the price...so prolly couple hundred under invoice if i'm lucky. :)

vdubGTi

Oval Newbie
Damn Dude123 nice. when r u getting it? Which dealer ur getting it from? I live in Mount Prospect - NW suburbs. I think I will go to autobarn VW in countryside cus they also are a wholesaler for Illinois so I might be getting a good deal. Or I might be going to where I got my 04 GTI at Everhart O'leary cus I got a very good deal there.

Dude123

Oval Champion
vdubGTi said:
Damn Dude123 nice. when r u getting it? Which dealer ur getting it from? I live in Mount Prospect - NW suburbs. I think I will go to autobarn VW in countryside cus they also are a wholesaler for Illinois so I might be getting a good deal. Or I might be going to where I got my 04 GTI at Everhart O'leary cus I got a very good deal there.

That is exactly from who I got my GTI. I live in Rockford and drove to Mt.Prospect because they are the best dealer. You should buy from them, because they sold my my GTI for about invoice. If you do decide to buy from them, then tell them I recommended them and I'll get $100 if you want. :thumbup: