GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI vs. Ram Hemi

reddvdub

VF Engineered R32
Car(s)
08' TR .:R32
Race Legal @ Qualcom:
I just raced a Ram 1500 Hemi last night and got my @$$ handed to me, but it was still a good time.(check it out) 200hp GTI against 345hp Hemi, well I think you know the outcome just need some mods and I should be good :biggrin:
Here were my best times of the night.
RT: .709
60': 2.326
MPH: 74.87
ET: 9.920

LiquidG

Touring Car Champion
My uncles 5.7 liter hemi durango kept up with me im so suprised on how fast they are. Most of it is on the amazing launch but I pass him after 100km/h no problem.

reddvdub

VF Engineered R32
Car(s)
08' TR .:R32
LiquidG said:
My uncles 5.7 liter hemi durango kept up with me im so suprised on how fast they are. Most of it is on the amazing launch but I pass him after 100km/h no problem.

Yeah, had this been on the freeway then I woulda had him :biggrin: You only have so much room on the 8th :laugh: He had all that tq to start :eek: I was surprised.

Car(s)
MKV R32
HEMI POWER...

homo power
with tight wrangler jeans a cowboy hat
chew some tobacco and "get r done"
wait till you reach 80mph then see who is waving a hand
first 2 gears on those are so strong for them to pull their trailers:laugh:
next time race from 0-100mph and make some money

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
homo power
with tight wrangler jeans a cowboy hat
chew some tobacco and "get r done"
wait till you reach 80mph then see who is waving a hand
first 2 gears on those are so strong for them to pull their trailers:laugh:
next time race from 0-100mph and make some money

lil bit of a stereotype are we?

anyways... the hemi is an awosme engine! but heavy.. the srt-magnum thats a beast.. i cant wait for the new chalenger..hemi that baby and the mustang will turn into a pony...

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Race Legal @ Qualcom:
I just raced a Ram 1500 Hemi last night and got my @$$ handed to me, but it was still a good time.(check it out) 200hp GTI against 345hp Hemi, well I think you know the outcome just need some mods and I should be good :biggrin:
Here were my best times of the night.
RT: .709
60': 2.326
MPH: 74.87
ET: 9.920

Duh!

2.0Tfast

hmm ur reactions pretty good. cant remember if thats a good 60ft or not. but not a bad time though. im sure u can get that lower if u work at it.

i was at the track a few weeks ago and a stock magnum kept beating the new charger. the best one u can buy cant remember the name.