GOLFMKV

GTI Interior Photos

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
GTT said:
Power seats? What market?
Those look like the same top sport seats of Pkg.#2, but where did the power come from?
Is this a new option?

T

Fully electric seats available in mainland Europe only.

Such EU-only things make me sad.

herrstreet

Touring Car Newbie
I wish the leather seats had the plaid going down the center instead of the base seats. I'd have been willing to sacrifice some other option, like perhaps the xenon lights, to get it. I like Xenon, but my backside would have won that battle.

d.C

DJ
GTI2007 said:
if you mean the beige leather interior, that's an option on the Belgian (European) GTI

nono, i'm talking about the piece he used to replace the factory stereo, the piece around his dvd player

Brandon

Oval Newbie
GTI2007 said:
no, those are for the control of the airride kit. One is for the front springs and the other for the rear springs. It shows the height by amount of pressure from 0-10 Bar. For example, if the car is at his lowest point the gauges both show 0 Bar, when in the other case the car is at his highest point the gauges show 10 bar. And with those airride kits you can have a movement of 150 mm (6") between the lowest and the highest point

Thanks man!:w00t:

Shovels

Touring Car Newbie
Also noticed that the ashtray cover is chrome coloured in these pics but black on mine.

Not too sure about the cream interior...too business class....kinda belongs in a merc...

GTI2007

Shovels said:
Also noticed that the ashtray cover is chrome coloured in these pics but black on mine.

Not too sure about the cream interior...too business class....kinda belongs in a merc...

that chrome coloured astray cover was in the MJ 2005 version and changed into a regular black one for MJ 2006 version

Shovels

Touring Car Newbie
Those red and black seats are the biz...I had Recaro seats in my 99 MKIV afore VW started putting bucket seats in as std and they looked very similar...very smart indeed and mighty pricey.

Sinjin

Rally Car Newbie

Just curious, what is the button next to the ESP used for? It has a symbol and the word SET.