GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HELP!

A18_RYU

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
MKV Sport TDi
hey all, i've recently had a couple of problems with my golf sport.

the ESP button decided to lose it's spring so it is now constantly on, so i cant turn it off, so I took it to the dealership today and they said they would have one in stock on Friday, but since taking it in, it has developed another problem, the Airbag warning light has come on. When I put my key in the ignition and turn it to the second click(i think) it says AIR BAG FAULT.

What do you guys think I should do? Wait until Friday, and god forbid that I have an accident tomorrow or go in to the dealership? Would calling VW assistance out be an option aswell??

Cheers

Ry

Supratgti

GTI Sold
WAYYYYYYY to many problems with these cars... im getting rid of mine before the headaches start.. between the airbags, rattles, engines, and so on... seems like almost everyone on this forum has a problem or had a problem already.

anyways on to the answer i think... airbag fault is def not something to mess with. id say bring it to the dealership asap

Acoustic81

In-Tune
WAYYYYYYY to many problems with these cars... im getting rid of mine before the headaches start.. between the airbags, rattles, engines, and so on... seems like almost everyone on this forum has a problem or had a problem already.

anyways on to the answer i think... airbag fault is def not something to mess with. id say bring it to the dealership asap

Getting rid of your car because of a forum....that's real smart

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
weak supra....theirs 10times the amount of people in here who havnt had any problems then their with problems go drive u supra(700whp) and let some one who wants a gti have yours and be happy

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT

Before I bought my GTI, I had a 2004 Accord coupe. I was on a forum for 2003-2006 owners and there were endless posts about minor problems, i.e. rattles, and serious problems, i.e. transmissions completely dying. I didn't let it bother me. I realized no matter what forum you're on, you're going to hear about a shitload of complaints.

Remember, it's a message board.

Mateya49

Oval Champion
Car(s)
06GTI, 02Lincoln LS
Your right Auf Wiedersehen!. Im kinda sick of hearing about all the minor complaints about the cars. They have been posted up before so go read those. I think thats its ok to post up your problems to let others know but other than that, shut up. A rattle here or a rattle there doesnt make the car a piece of crap. I play music loud and plan on getting the rattles fixed so who cares. And maybe the airbag light and engine light problems are because of a bad batch or something because I havent had that car. Fix the minor problems your are having and stop being babies.

gti mkv

Ready to race!
i'm happy, my fast is happy, wouldn't you like to be happy too!