GOLFMKV

off-topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

thez19

GITEE Up N Go!!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
K, u two get a room together and have an attack-against-thez19 date, and ill remain wondering why some people just cant relax have take some humor in life :iono:

tranceporter

F**K YOU CAM FOLLOWERS
Car(s)
'08 BMP GTI
just ordered the dogbone insert :thumbup:

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
just ordered the dogbone insert :thumbup:

dogbone insert is a great investment. i just put mine in on saturday and you actually can feel the difference in shifting and in wheel hop(less). best $39 spent.

tranceporter

F**K YOU CAM FOLLOWERS
Car(s)
'08 BMP GTI
dogbone insert is a great investment. i just put mine in on saturday and you actually can feel the difference in shifting and in wheel hop(less). best $39 spent.

sounds good :thumbup: i had something similar in my nissan spec v and it did the trick perfectly. as soon as i saw this i jumped on it.

tattooedMKV

dubber
Car(s)
07 candy white MKV
will you all be making just the poly inserts for the side mounts also since i have all the vf mounts so it would be possible to charge the hardness of the bushings

black forest ind

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
All of them
We just updated the first post with installation instructions for the transmission mount insert - they are also available on our website.

It should give you a good idea of whats involved in the install, it should take a qualified individual 1.5-2hours to complete.

As for those asking about the other mount - were working hard on our end to get this thing going forward, but we do not have a date when production will start yet..

Nikerey

Darkness
Seems like a pretty simple instal, since you drill out the rivets on the stock mount, how do you attach the new mount or do you just use the bolts to sandwich the mount to the bracket?

Status
Not open for further replies.