GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New pics

KharatosGTI

Rally Car Newbie
Just finished detailing the car today so took some pics. 2 coats of Klasse AIO, 2 coats of Klasse HGSG, followed by 2 coats of P21s Carnauba Wax. I still have some microscratches (not exactly swirls since they aren't circular) across the sides but I'm learning to deal with it. This is, a black car after all so it's impossible to be completely free of any imperfections.

^kind of hard to see but that's San Francisco in the background.

Texas_MkV

FIA World Rally Car Champion
:thumbsup: Nice Place

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
super clean & beautiful looking GTI:thumbsup:

KharatosGTI said:
Just finished detailing the car today so took some pics. 2 coats of Klasse AIO, 2 coats of Klasse HGSG, followed by 2 coats of P21s Carnauba Wax. I still have some microscratches (not exactly swirls since they aren't circular) across the sides but I'm learning to deal with it. This is, a black car after all so it's impossible to be completely free of any imperfections.

Could you please explain this process in more detail please, im sorry but i have zero knowledge in detailing:help:

dmclone

Oval Champion
I used Klasse AIO with a little Pinnacle on top when I had a 350Z. I'm now using Zaino on the GTI. Both work great but require a little more work then the average person wants to do.

dmclone

Oval Champion
I could be wrong but I don't think it's possible to layer AIO. I think when you put on that second coat you are actually removing the 1st one.

I've also heard great thing about P21.

KharatosGTI

Rally Car Newbie
dmclone said:
I could be wrong but I don't think it's possible to layer AIO. I think when you put on that second coat you are actually removing the 1st one.

I've also heard great thing about P21.

Yeah that's basically it, because I used AIO a couple of days ago then it rained so I washed the car again then and used it again. :tongue:

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI

Brandon

Oval Newbie
Thats real nice man! Great camera work too. Well done!