GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just Got an 06 GTI

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
i just traded in my focus and got a Tornado Red GTI
it has the 18"s, sat, sunroof and 6 speed DSG. still havent had a chance to really drive it since i purchased because of the base im stationed at but this weekend ill have a chance.. also i love the car!!! :thumbup:

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
AxMan said:
it has the 18"s, sat, sunroof and 6 speed DSG. still havent had a chance to really drive it since i purchased because of the base im stationed at but this weekend ill have a chance.. also i love the car!!! :thumbup:

nice pick up...:respekt:

LiquidG

Touring Car Champion
congrats. Hopefully I will be able to pick one up in the summer.

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
AxMan said:

hey me too

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
i know, its hard not to get on it that much, im at school for the military in VA and the speed limits are 25 everywhere. so just tapping the gas and im speeding. it also turns alot of heads and everyone asks me questions. but i love this car and am saving to get a chip :drool: ... :burnrubber:

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
Congrats & welcome. I see we have another military guy here. Good stuff :thumbsup:

kidkusu

My other ride is a UH-60
Hey congrats, I got the same set up, did u say you had the leather or no. I had to get the leather cause i love heated seats.

Attachments

• newbie3.jpg
    newbie3.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 494

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
i got it without leather. my focus had cloth heated seats whuch would be nice in this car, but everything else is better!! also this car digs into c\orners like theres no tommorow. i took a 25mph corner at 60 and it could have gone faster... i love this car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CT-GTI

Drag Racing Champion
AxMan, Congrats. Now I am there with you. I just picked mine up this morning. Black with Pkg 1.
Wher abouts in CT are you from? Im up in Litchfield County.