GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Am I too old for a GTI?

Whafrodamus

Walnuts, bitch.
Car(s)
2010 MK6 GTI
Hey Grandpa, thanks for giving me 15$ for my birthday... jackarse!

hahaha.. Go for the GTI dude, you can never be to old to enjoy a fun car. My dad loves my GTI, and he got himself a new cabrio to replace his and loves it too. VW=Fun-mobile. Just as long as you don't turn into the creepy faux-old guy from the six flags commercials, have a blast.

Texas_MkV

FIA World Rally Car Champion
I thought that I was young at 19, congrats JiggyJig. :thumbsup:

Bouston

Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
Thanx for all the input guyz/galz. I really appreciate it. Another reason I was looking at the Benz is because I know I wouldn't be able to mod it that much. Maybe just wheels & tint. If you look at my past cars I have spent A LOT of $ on modding. I already know that if I get the GTI it would continue. Ecspecialy with me being in Germany for the next year or so. It is truely an addicting and expensive hobby. I guess the Benz is my cure. The question is do I really want to be cured.....:iono:

LonestarMKV

Drag Racing Champion
Bouston said:
Thanx for all the input guyz/galz. I really appreciate it. Another reason I was looking at the Benz is because I know I wouldn't be able to mod it that much. Maybe just wheels & tint. If you look at my past cars I have spent A LOT of $ on modding. I already know that if I get the GTI it would continue. Ecspecialy with me being in Germany for the next year or so. It is truely an addicting and expensive hobby. I guess the Benz is my cure. The question is do I really want to be cured.....:iono:

I can understand that but there are worse things you could be addicted to heh :biggrin:

Bouston

Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
LonestarMKV said:
I can understand that but there are worse things you could be addicted to heh :biggrin:

Tru-n-deed :biggrin:

bilbos

On the Kop
Another "oldie" here at a grand age of 34. I have always liked fast, sporty cars and I can't really see that changing for a good few years. Life is too short, enjoy it.

P.S Bouston, get the GTi, you can save the merc for when you are 50 :wink:

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
Bouston, get the GTI, you obviously are in love with it...

and as someone else said, buy the benz when your 50:biggrin:

BTW im 18

rickerbr

Ready to race!
Another ancient mariner, 35 and married. I'll be taking the kid seat out to play on the track though....

car

Autocross Champion
Too old for a fun car at 28?! Ridiculous!
I'm 25, just got my GTI on tuesday and couldn't be happier with it. As someone else mentioned, most people couldn't afford a new GTI until about my age, myself included (well, I could've held off on buying a house, I suppose). I'm really interested in how highschool/college-aged folks are paying for these, personally.
I guess if you want to drive a Chrysler, then by all means, get a Mercedes. :wink: