GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New gauge pod, need to know if there is enough demand

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
after you get the model made, that the plastic ones can be made from, i will definetly buy one, no doubt, its going to be made to fill the entire void that will be made when you take out the air vent correct?

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
correct it will fill the whole void

Porschephile 924

mmmmmm... Boost......
Car(s)
1988 944 Turbo S
I'd be down for a one-gauge pod... need to find a place to stick it cuz I don't wanna lose the diffuser.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
^^^If you want a single gauge pod then get the AWE boost gauge. It's under 200 bucks and the AC still works with it on. It's also slightly angled toward the driver and gives you a clear view of it.

P.S. The gauge lighting matches too. Here's a pic of the one in mine and many others cars.

Sorry folks. I'm not trying to hijack the thread. I'm just trying to show him single pod solutions that he may not be aware of. Later.

Attachments

• boost2.jpg
    boost2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 370
  • boost.jpg
    boost.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 351

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
No very much appreciated for letting him know there is goin to be no way for me to do this with you being able to keep the top vent and if you think about it anyways, what the point i did make it work with it there it would only cover it up.

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
im Waiting to get the fiberglass model into paint and then i should have pics and everything up and ready to go.

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
sorry run into a few hiccups with money issues and what not plus right now i have training so i have very little time to put into the project but it is slowly coming pictures will be coming soon i just need to get a camera