• 65f5a0437c.jpg
    65f5a0437c.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 42,999
  • 295361ac9d.jpg
    295361ac9d.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 26,435

MAlby7

Oval Newbie
That looks like a stock golf with wheels and lowered suspension. Geez, I'm gonna lower my car and change the rims and try to sell everyone a MAlby Tuning performance package!

hipstomper

Go Kart Newbie
MAlby7 said:
That looks like a stock golf with wheels and lowered suspension. Geez, I'm gonna lower my car and change the rims and try to sell everyone a MAlby Tuning performance package!

:laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove:

Sauceboy01

Touring Car Newbie
MAlby7 said:

:laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove:

marcinek

Touring Car Newbie
MAlby7 said:

I don't get it. It IS a stock golf(GTI) and does only have modded suspension and rims...:iono:

GTI2007

Sportec says they only changed the wheels and lowered it to show to us that you don't necessary need a full bodykit and all the other modifications on the outside to have a very goodlooking GTI

skota

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
I think this is the best looking car in the Tuner based gallery's. Most everything else isnt an improvment in my opinion.

Tay2610

Autocross Newbie
photoshop white! i would also like to see white emblems on a white car and black or gunmetal emblems on a white car thnks!!

pinkfl2511

DUB Lover since '01
Car(s)
1999 BMW 328i
Rims

Check out this site for some real nice and cheap rims! I love the anthracite Flik Wasp 18". I'm eventually going to get those for summer, and use the stocks as winter wheels.

http://www.edgeracing.com/

Let me know how you like it.

:burnrubber:

Brandon

Oval Newbie
I love those rims. One of the few rims i would swop the stockies out for.