GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EVOMS V-FLow

Tricky

Autocross Newbie
Looks good Anders, once you guys get these in production I'll drive up to Phoenix and get one installed. Keep up the good work!

Anders @ EVO

Go Kart Champion
No sound clips yet! We are expecting the first article in about 3-4 weeks. At this time we will be doing all our testing: Flow bench, dynos, data logging, photos, sound clips...etc.

We hope to have kits on the shelf ready to sell in less than 6 weeks, hopefully as soon as 4. We are waiting on our plastics guy, so it is out of our hands right now :iono: As I get updates and further along in the process I will absolutely keep everybody updated!

***Everybody interested in a Arizona MK5 club send me an email: aberg@evoms.com, so that I can make a list and let you guys know of events we are planning! We are moving to a new facility (25,000 sq/ft) in june. We will have a huge open house at this time, we will be featuring a 2WD dyno, 4WD dyno, something like 10 lifts, machine shop, huge showroom, it will be awesome!***

Accel

Rally Car Champion
Definatley looks hot, now that I'm getting my springs, I'll have money for the intake, hurry up and get it out so I can buy it!

Just a quick question, since I'm not totally familiar with the air system on the 2.0T, is it like the 1.8T where the diverter valve purges into the airbox? If so, does your intake have a coupler for the diverter valve piping?

The reason I asked is that was my favorite part about my AEM intake on my 1.8t, it amplified the sound of the diverter, making it sound like it had a BOV, and to be completely honest, thats one of the main reasons I want an aftermarket intake.

Also, do you know how your filter stacks up (filtration wise) to say, a K&N (crappy filtration) or the Apexi filter (tested to be the best airflow and filtration wise).

Anders @ EVO

Go Kart Champion
The diverter valve on the 2.0T is incorporated (casted) into the compressor housing of the turbo. There is no plumbing for it, pretty cool, but no room for improvement! You can install a spacer that will make it louder, but when we had this system on this car, it was pretty loud (the blow off sound that is). I would wait to get the spacer until you have the intake on and see if that is loud enough. I can only see the spacer as being detrimental to performance :iono:

Our filter has not been tested next to others, but we designed it specifically for the venturi on a flow bench at a reputable filter manufacturer. The filter is branded with our logo on the top, so it is technically "our" filter, and the manufacturer is top secrect classified G14 :wink: This filter/venturi combo was designed for our GT porsche 996TT kits. We were making such high HP (up to 1000) that we needed a really high flow intake, and this was the absolute!!! With just the addition of a venturi on a similar shaped tube, we were seeing 30-50HP increase over standard filters!!! Keep in mind that is on 700HP and up, but still very significant gains. We do have a patent pending on these systems, so you won't see anything like it from anybody else!

plac

GTI Master
I'm normally against any aftermarket intake systems on a turbo car. But I have to admit thats a nice looking product.

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
We could all drive up to the plastic guys place and camp out...maybe he would hurry. It is a very nice and thought out product. Clearly the best looking and functional I have seen yet. I just love the whole heat shield/ functional air box inlet thing!!!