GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Injen Intake

streetsoldier185

Yellow Jacket LS1
Car(s)
04 GTO 6MT
I just got the newest issue of import tuner and there is an ad for Injen and it shows an intake for the 2006 VW GTI model # SP 3070....has anyone seen this? any thoughts?

Accel

Rally Car Champion
From what I understand, they are almost done the production process. The top part of the intake, that goes horizontal across the engine bay, is oval shaped, not too sure why really, but the owner is a friend of mine, I'll have to talk to him.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
i cant comment on the GTI intake as ive never seen it....but i will comment on the company

Injen in my opinion sucks monkey balls...friends ive had that have had Injen stuff on there cars always break...not the car but the Injen stuff

plus Injen is more of a "japanese" tuner than a "euro" one

id pass on it

.:B

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI
Injen does suck balls. Plus I would wanna keep my car as Euro as possible =P

b18flip

Passed Driver's Ed
_bT23 said:
Injen does suck balls. Plus I would wanna keep my car as Euro as possible =P

Idunno about all of them sucking balls....most evo owners use their intake w/ good dyno results. I have one on an 05 MR edition :thumbsup:

plac

GTI Master
injen was the best intake I ever owned.

i tried J Wolf, AEM, and Injen all on the same car. The Injen had the best workmanship and fitment. I'd buy another Injen in a second.

:drinking:

plac

GTI Master
I never said it was on the GTI. If this one comes out I'd buy it before any others.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
ressurecting this badboy :cool:

there's one out already! can anyone tell me anything about this? or know of anything about it?