GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Kamei Tail lights on red GTI?

GTI2007

haven't seen any on a red one yet. The only colours I saw them on where on a silver one, on a silver one with an orange line over half of the tail light cover and on a black one

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
yea same here... if neone can find some pics of the red covers on a red gti i would greatly apreciate it bcuz i couldnt find ne pics:(

GTI2007

I normally also gonna put the Kamei tail lightcovers on my stock GTI tail lights or maybe replace them by the smoked version tail lights of the R32 and if possible, let the bodyshop work it into the hatch. So that you don't see a difference between the tail lightcover and the hatch. Sort of Skyline look :w00t:

GTI2007

Kurupt-MK5 said:
yea same here... if neone can find some pics of the red covers on a red gti i would greatly apreciate it bcuz i couldnt find ne pics:(

I think the reason that you find so few pics of GTI's or regular Golf's with this sort of light covers is that most people who drive with a Golf or GTI just keep the original tail lights look or change them for the smoked versions of the R32, or lexus style tail lights or else LED tail lights

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
yea most likely
maybe a photoshop of just a color change of that silver gti to a tornado red gti would be sufficient enough for me to get an idea